Internships and Employment
In today's job market, experience matters. The best way to get ahead is with a paid, or unpaid, internship in a field directly related to your area of study. Students in the Department of Agricultural Economics have gained real-world experience through a variety of internships.
Why get an internship?
- 80% of internships lead to job offers
- Gain valuable work experience
- Try out different careers and work environments
- Apply classroom knowledge in the real world
- Develop transferable skills in leadership, communication, teamwork and technology
- Develop a professional network
Learn more about receiving academic credit for your internship.
Please use the following forms to provide a report about your internship experience. Your responses help upgrade the quality of the internship program, and we value your feedback. Your responses will be confidential.
Interim internship report form
Please complete the Interim Report Form after the first few weeks of working at your internship.
Final internship report form
Please complete the Final Report Form at the conclusion of your internship.