Initial Employment Accepted by Graduate Students
- Cody O'Brien, Landmark National Bank
- Christian Torrez Galeano, CattleFax
- Candice Wilson, Washington, D.C.
- Melissa McKendree, Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
- Nicolas Quintana-Ashwell, World Bank, Technical Specialist, Global Water Practice. Research Scientist, University of Wyoming
- Steven Ramsey, Assistant Professor. New Mexico State University
- Ana Claudia Sant'Anna, Post Doc. The Ohio State University
- Shuang Xu, California
- Logan Britton, U.S. Grains Council, Washington, D.C., Graduate Fellow in Economics and Policy Analysis
- Brian Highfill, Cargill
- Claire Newman, Research Assistant, University of California-Davis, California
- Henry Ott, Frontier Farm Credit. Emporia, Real Estate and Chattel Appraiser
- Xia Shang, Monsanto
- Michelle Estes, Smithfield Farmland, Associate Category Planner.
- Adam Hancock, Informa Economics Washington Office. Consultant specializing in the analysis of goverment policies, programs, and regulations.
- Claire Luensmann, Cargill, Feed Associate
- Hannah Miller, Ameriprise Financial Inc.
- Brady Brewer, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Elizabeth Canales, Roll Global, Strategy Consultant
- Melissa Lynes, Oil and Energy, U.S. Energy Information Administration, Washington D.C. Industry Economist
- William Calis, Topcon Precision Agriculture, Business Development Analytics Specialists
- Garret Lister, Innovative Livestock Solutions in Kansas, Risk Management Trainee
- Cooper Morris, Rabo AgriFinance in Kansas, Credit/Relationship Analyst
- Brian Sancewich, University of Florida, Post Doc
- Dustin Shearer, Gordon L. Brown and Associates, Inc. in Pennsylvania. Engineer in Training
- Graciela Andrango, National Institute of Agricultural and Livestock Research of Ecuador (INIAP)
- Veronica Pozo, Utah State University, Assistant Professor
- Nathan Clarke, Extension Agricultural Economist, K-State Research and Extension
- Matthew Herrington, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Caitlin Lowe, Opportunity International
- Rebecca Manes, Kansas Legislative Research Group, Research Fellow
- Brett Pendell. Commodity Hedging Analyst, Smithfield foods
- Sam Funk, Chief Economist, United Soybean Board
- Bryon Parman, Assistant Professor, Mississippi State University
- Levi Russell, Assistant Professor, Texas AgriLife Extension, Texas A&M University
- Alexi Thompson. Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Indiana University of Pennsylvania