Initial Employment Accepted by Graduate Students
- Justin Bina. Ph.D. student, Kansas State University.
- Gabriel Blairfontinelle. FCS Stone.
- Whitney Bowman. Commodity Research & Hedging Analyst, Smithfield Foods.
- Meghan Brence. Relationship Manager, Northwest Farm Credit Services.
- Claudia Hissong. Public Policy Implementation Coordinator, Kansas Farm Bureau.
- Tori Laird. Economist, Kansas Department of Agriculture.
- Catherine Ofori-Bah. Ph.D. student, Kansas State University.
- Raymond Thomas. Ph.D. student, Kansas State University.
- Abigail Adaku. Lecturer, Department of Agricultural Economics and Business, University of Ghana.
- Amer Al-Sudani. Post-Doc, Louisiana State University.
- Sandra Contreras. Economic Instructor, Georgia Military College
- Manzamasso Hodjo. Post-Doc Fellow, K-State University, Feed the Future Innovation Lab
- Minyoung Jun. Visiting Professor, Kyunghee University, Suwon, Korea.
- Munsu Kang. Associate Research Fellow, Africa and Middle East Team Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP).
- Juhee Lee. Postdoctoral Scholar in the School of Public Policy (SPP) at the University of California, Riverside.
- Florence Lwiza. Lecturer, Makerere University, Uganda.
- Patalee Mallika. Post-Doc, University of Kentucky.
- Noah Miller. Research Agricultural Economist, USDA-ERS.
- James Mitchell. Assistant Professor, University of Arkansas.
- Donghyun Moon. Associate Research Fellow, Africa and Middle East Team Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP).
- Agness Myzyece. Lecturer, Iowa Wesleyan University.
- Kazi Tamim Rahman. Professor & Head, Department of Agricultural Economics Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Bangladesh
- Whitney Bowman. M.S. Commodity Research & Hedging Analyst, Smithfield Foods, Smithfield, VA
- Emily Carls. M.S. Illinois Farm Business Farm Management Association, Springfield, Illinois
- Amanda Clymer. M.S. Farm Credit Services of America, Omaha, Nebraska
- Jared Cullop. M.S. Farm Loan Officer, USDA FSA, Emporia, KS
- Xijian Hao. M.S. Sales Manager, Beijing Enterprises Clean Energy Group.
- Pedro Masi Godo,. M.S. Financial Analyst, Ag Econ Department, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
- Luke Minnix. M.S. Minnix Farms, Scott City, KS
- Matthew Myers. M.S. Loan Officer, Banner Capital Bank, Beaver City, NE
- Allison Pitts. M.S. North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, North Caroline State University, Raleigh, NC
- Vivian Simmons. M.S. Student. PricewaterhouseCooper, Inc. IL
- Trevor Tyree. M.S. Product Specialist, Tyree Ag, Inc. Kinsley, KS
- Kayode Ajewole. Ph.D. Research Agricultural Economist, USDA-Economic Research Services
- Ralph Armah. Ph.D. Research Fellow, Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research, University of Ghana, Legon
- Bowen Chen. Ph.D. Postdoctoral Scholar, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign. 2019
- Elliott Dennis. Ph.D. Assistant Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
- Youngjune Kim. Ph.D. Senior Research Associate, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute, University of Missouri – Columbia, Columbia, MO
- Pacem Kotchofa. Ph.D. Postdoctoral Fellow Socio-Economist, International Research Institute (ILRI), Senegal
- Tebila Nakelse. Ph.D. Policy Economist, Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations, Rome, Italy
- Oladipo Obembe. Ph.D. Post Doc, South Dakota State University, SD.
- Madhav Regmi. Ph.D. Assistant Professor, New Mexico State University, NM.
- Becatien Yao. Ph.D. Research Associate, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS.
- Tanner Aherin, Analyst at Cattlefax
- Micheal Apamaku, Veterinarians Without Borders
- Hanna Ruder, Risk Management Analyst at Dairy Farmers of America
- Emilie Herbst, Sales Analyst Associate at Cargill Feed
- Paul Leiva Lanza, Management Trainee at JBS
- Jayce Stabel, Stabel Family Farms
- Candice Gatson Smart, Research Analyst at Kynetec
- Nathan Smart, Research Analyst at Kynetec
- Lucas Sedbeck Ph.D. Program at the University of Wisconsin
- Weldensie T. Embaye Post Doctoral at McGill University
- Emrah Er, Research Assistant at Ankara University
- Michael Lindbloom, Visiting Assistant Professor at Elmhurst College
- Frank Nti, Agricultural Economist, USDA FAS
- Nicholas Pates, Post Doctoral at the University of Kentucky
- Cody O'Brien, Landmark National Bank
- Christian Torrez Galeano, CattleFax
- Candice Wilson, Washington, D.C.
- Melissa McKendree, Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
- Nicolas Quintana-Ashwell, World Bank, Technical Specialist, Global Water Practice. Research Scientist, University of Wyoming
- Steven Ramsey, Assistant Professor. New Mexico State University
- Ana Claudia Sant'Anna, Post Doc. The Ohio State University
- Shuang Xu, California
- Logan Britton, U.S. Grains Council, Washington, D.C., Graduate Fellow in Economics and Policy Analysis
- Brian Highfill, Cargill
- Claire Newman, Research Assistant, University of California-Davis, California
- Henry Ott, Frontier Farm Credit. Emporia, Real Estate and Chattel Appraiser
- Xia Shang, Data Scientist Econometrics, Monsanto
- Kassie Curran, IT Support Analyst, Cargill Meat Solutions
- Michelle Estes, Smithfield Farmland, Associate Category Planner.
- Adam Hancock, Informa Economics Washington Office. Consultant specializing in the analysis of goverment policies, programs, and regulations.
- Claire Luensmann, Cargill, Feed Associate
- Hannah Miller, Ameriprise Financial Inc.
- Brady Brewer, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Elizabeth Canales, Roll Global, Strategy Consultant
- Melissa Lynes, Oil and Energy, U.S. Energy Information Administration, Washington D.C. Industry Economist
- William Calis, Topcon Precision Agriculture, Business Development Analytics Specialists
- Garret Lister, Innovative Livestock Solutions in Kansas, Risk Management Trainee
- Cooper Morris, Rabo AgriFinance in Kansas, Credit/Relationship Analyst
- Brian Sancewich, University of Florida, Post Doc
- Dustin Shearer, Gordon L. Brown and Associates, Inc. in Pennsylvania. Engineer in Training
- Graciela Andrango, National Institute of Agricultural and Livestock Research of Ecuador (INIAP)
- Veronica Pozo, Utah State University, Assistant Professor
- Nathan Clarke, Extension Agricultural Economist, K-State Research and Extension
- Matthew Herrington, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Caitlin Lowe, Opportunity International
- Rebecca Manes, Kansas Legislative Research Group, Research Fellow
- Brett Pendell. Commodity Hedging Analyst, Smithfield foods
- Sam Funk, Chief Economist, United Soybean Board
- Bryon Parman, Assistant Professor, Mississippi State University
- Levi Russell, Assistant Professor, Texas AgriLife Extension, Texas A&M University
- Alexi Thompson. Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Indiana University of Pennsylvania